1. Introduction and discussion with Mark Reed regarding the Silver Lake Township Treasurer position.
2. Introduction and discussion with Jason Lamprecht regarding the Silver Lake Township Treasurer position.
II. Unfinished Business
1. Acknowledge that Sheriff Jones has entered into a Contract (C313-2017) with Axon for replacement of 109 Taser CEWs with new Taser CEWs, holsters, unlimited batteries, unlimited cartridges and three training cartridges per year per unit at a cost of $202,154.13 over five years with funding from the 2017 budget and subsequent payments from the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 budgets.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of claim of Bethany and Patrick McGuire in an amount of $915.57 due to an error in billing regarding refuse service—County Counselor.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider approval of request to award fire alarm systems testing and repairs to Heartland Alarms for one year with possible annual extensions up to three additional years for various County facilities with funding from Facilities Maintenance, Elections, Health Dept. and Parks and Recreation.
2. Consider approval of request to utilize contingency funding up to $8,048.00 for elevator repairs associated with a lightning strike and to replace the main circuit board in elevator #1.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Tom Vlach
1. Consider awarding the bid to Summit Truck Group for purchase of a service truck with crane at a cost of $131,608.00 with funding from the Equipment Reserve Fund.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C315-2017 with Clearspan Fabric Structures International, Inc. to provide services necessary to design, fabricate and furnish a Clearspan Salt Storage Fabric Tension Structure for the District #1 Shop at a cost of $36,379.95 with funding from the 2018 Public Works Operating Budget.
D. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C316-2017 with Easterseals-Capper Foundation for the operation of the 2017 Pumpkin Palooza Event to be held at Lake Shawnee on October 7th with expenses being exchanged for staff training hours and advertising by the Capper Foundation.
E. APPRAISER – Steve Bauman
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C317-2017 with Keller, Craig and Associates (sole source) for a 2018 Capitalization Rate Study to assist in the valuation of commercial and industrial properties at a cost of $28,000.00 with funding from the Appraiser’s 2017 budget.
1. Consider cancelling the December 4, 2017 and January 4, 2018 Commission Meetings.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions
1. Interview for an open County position.