II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider emergency vehicle permit for Kyle Soldani for fire and rescue for Dover Fire District #4—Emergency Management.
2. Consider approval of budget line item adjustments for the Juvenile 2017 budget to close the juvenile budget for 2017 fiscal year—Community Corrections.
3. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $6,108.14—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Jones
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding the retirement of a law enforcement canine, Rowdy; transferring his financial and care responsibilities to his last assigned handler; and purchasing a dual purpose law enforcement canine for $9,500.00 with funding from the Federal Forfeiture funds.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C269-2017 to become a member of the Interlocal Purchasing System Program (TIPS) to utilize bid pricing pertaining to the Enterprise fleet lease which was approved on July 10th, 2017.
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of request to advertise and fill the position of Deputy Financial Administrator at a salary, including benefits, of $77,188.00 and to fill any other vacancies that might result from filling this position.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions