1. Presentation of the second quarter report from GraceMed—Alice Weingartner, GraceMed Health Clinic.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of Commission meeting minutes of July 3, 6,10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 and 31, 2017—County Clerk.
2. Acknowledge receipt of an out-of-state travel report from Lee Allen, GIS Coordinator, regarding the ESRI International User Conference.
3. Consider approval of request to designate Angela Lewis, Director of Human Resources, as an agent to be added to the KPERS account.
4. Consider approval of dues in an amount of $195.00 to the International Public Management Association for Human Resources Greater Kansas City Chapter for Angela Lewis, Director of Human Resources.
5. Reflect the change to the employer rate of contribution for the KPERS programs from 8.46% to 8.39% for 2018—Human Resources.
6. Reflect the change to the employer rate of contribution for KP&F from 21.56% to 22.59%--Human Resources.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the August 23, 2017 Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board agenda July 26th, 2017 and the minutes of the July 26th meeting.
8. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,084.55—District Attorney.
9. Consider acceptance of easements from Randall L. & Sherry K. Smith for the culvert replacement project at SW 93rd Street, .18 mile east of SW Urish Road, over un-named Tributaries to Wakarusa—Public Works/Solid Waste.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. HUMAN RESOURCES – Angela Lewis
1. Consider approval of request to advertise and fill a Payroll Assistant position at a salary, including benefits of $50,665.60.
2. Consider approval of tuition reimbursement for Melissa Savaiano, HR Payroll Assistant, in an amount of $1,243.44 for online classes for the Fall 2017 semester at Ft. Hays State University.
C. PARKS + RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider approval of the recommendation of the Professional Selection Committee for professional services to provide a recreation management software system and authorize Parks + Recreation to enter into contract negotiations with Civic Plus’ CivicRec.
2. Consider approval of the recommendation of the Professional Selection Committee for Design Build Services for improvements at the Lake Shawnee Junior Pond and authorize Parks + Recreation to enter into contract negotiations with Emery Sapp and Son/Bartlett and West Team.
3. Consider approval of projects budgets for the following:
(a) Hillcrest Family Aquatics’ Center renovations in an amount of $70,831.75 from the Capital Maintenance Fund (3R).
(b) Abbott Teen Center locks and handle replacements in an amount of $4,200.00 from the operating budget.
(c) Lingo Livery Stable and Blacksmith Shop roof replacement in an amount of $19,425.00 from the Capital Maintenance Fund (3R).
(d) Western Street Fence removal and replacement in an amount of $52,000.00 from the Capital Maintenance Fund and may include SCPR Foundation funds.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Update on Judicial Tax Foreclosure Proceedings.
1. Consider re-appointment of Dick Ketterman, Mike Morse, Kristen O’Shea, Jim Martin, and Teresa Miller to the Parks and Recreation Advisory/Advocate Board.
F. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Discussion of 2018 budget (Public Health and Parks and Recreation).
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions