II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of a trip report from Susan McGhee, Deputy Financial Administrator, regarding the 2017 Superion User Group Association conference.
2. Acknowledge receipt of a trip report from Jessica Schwerdt and Melissa Savaiano, Human Resources, regarding the 2017 Superion User Group Association conference.
3. Acknowledge receipt of a trip report from John Morgan, County Clerk’s Office, regarding the 2017 Superion User Group Association conference.
4. Consider approval of emergency vehicle permit for First Call of Kansas, Inc. (Robert Freeman, Jr., Owner) for funeral escort service in Shawnee County—Emergency Management.
5. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $1,466.12—District Attorney.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2017CV000465—Alliance Bank vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al—County Clerk.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C241-2017 with Bartlett and West for engineering design services, construction documents, and construction staking for the Timber Ridge Subdivision Street Improvements, Phase IV at a total cost of $60,600.00.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C242-2017 with Bartlett and West for construction engineering services for the Timber Ridge Subdivision Street Improvements, Phase IV at a total cost of $44,400.00.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of Shawnee County Parks + Recreation Advisory/Advocate Board by-laws.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C243-2017 with Meredith Corporation to provide ad space in the 2018 Kansas Travel Guide at a cost of $2,995.00 for a quarter page ad with funding from the 2017 budget.
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Acknowledge the Notice of Budget Hearing to be printed in the Topeka Capital Journal for a public budget hearing scheduled for August 3, 2017, 5:30 p.m., in the Commission Chambers.
1. Acknowledge receipt of a letter of resignation from Dennis W. O’Brien as the Silver Lake Township Treasurer.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions