1. Presentation of Valeo’s 2016 Annual Report – Bill Persinger, Jr., CEO
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $5,804.17—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C234-2017 with the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment for grant funding in an amount of $4,000.00 to help control tuberculosis in Shawnee County.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C235-2017 with Bright Circle, Inc. for management of the Velma K. Paris preschool program with compensation of $525.00 monthly for two years.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C236-2017 with Bright Circle, Inc. for management of the Lake Shawnee preschool program with compensation of $7,200.00 annually through May 15, 2018 with the option to renew through May 2019.
1. Consider approval of letter to Secretary of State Kris Kobach regarding the proposed 2018 budget for the Shawnee County Election Office.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions