II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider emergency vehicle permit for Charles J. Hammond for fire response for Shawnee Heights Fire District—Emergency Management.
2. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,466.01—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING—Barry Beagle
1. A Public Hearing regarding the request to vacate a portion of a platted 70-foot building setback line at 4401 NW Valley Road in Menoken Township to accommodate the construction of a detached accessory garage on the property and consider approval of Order of Vacation.
C. ELECTIONS – Andrew Howell
1. Acknowledge receipt of the 2018 certified budget from the Election Commissioner.
D. EXTENSION – Cindy Evans
1. Consider approval of the 2018 budget request from Extension.
E. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C226-2017 with Enterprise Fleet Management for lease of 26 vehicles at an annual cost of $130,430.28.
2. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-38 declaring the eligibility of Shawnee County, Kansas to submit an application to the Kansas Department of Transportation for use of Transportation Enhancement Funds in an amount of $2,430,896.00 for the Deer Creek Trail project located in Dornwood Park which includes the County match amount of $437,072.00 with funding to be requested from the 2018 Capital Outlay budget and an estimated design cost of $218,536.00 with funding still needing to be identified.
F. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of a request from the Kansas Alliance for Wetlands and Streams (KAWS) seeking permission to place signs at selected locations notifying the public when they are entering the Upper Wakarusa Watershed Boundary with no actual cost to the County with the exception of labor and equipment necessary to install the signs.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions