1. Presentation of proposed Strategic Program Plan for Shawnee County Parks + Recreation Noxious Weed Department for 2018.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider emergency vehicle permit for First Call of Kansas, Inc. Robert Freeman, Jr. Owner, for funeral escort service, Shawnee County—Emergency Management.
2. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,215.72—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. ELECTIONS – Andrew Howell
1. Acknowledge receipt of the 2018 certified budget from the Election Commissioner.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C216-2017 with Sunflower State Games (SSG) to host the 2017 SSG Rowing event scheduled for July 22 at Lake Shawnee.
2. Consider approval of a project budget for development of the Born Learning Trail and four Topeka Metro Bus Amenities near parklands as recommended by the Individual Management Plan Committee.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C217-2017 with CDW Government for the purchase of 19 computers with a total care package for $17,708.00 with funding from the Parks + Recreation operating budget.
4. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C218-2017 with Kansas State University, Kansas Forest Service for the Bush Honeysuckle Project Grant reimbursing the County $3,591.15 for expenses paid for removal of bush honeysuckle.
D. COUNSELOR—Jim Crowl
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-34 establishing 3 year terms for appointments to the Topeka/Shawnee County Riverfront Authority—Commissioner Archer.
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017- 35 adopting recommended pay scales for Elected and Appointed Officials.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions