II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-32 permitting the Shawnee County Treasurer to destroy certain documents as allowed by law—Commissioner Archer.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Larry Mah, Treasurer, informing the Commission that an Account Clerk II position in Motor Vehicle is being reclassified to an Account Clerk I position—Treasurer.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. DISTRICT COURT – Chuck Hydovitz
1. Consider approval of request to seek proposals from a qualified audio/video company to upgrade the audio/video in Division 3.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C210-2017 with Eagle Technologies to update the Court’s backup software at a cost of $12,977.75.
C. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider approval of request to solicit pricing for disposable paper, plastic and other consumable items for use at all Shawnee County facilities and properties.
2. Consider approval to solicit proposals to select a fire alarm service firm to complete annual testing/repair services at County owned properties including the Courthouse, North Annex, Elections, Health Dept. buildings, Maner Conference Center and ten Parks & Recreation sites.
3. Consider approval of request to accept the bid from Lindsay Ford, Inc. for a ¾ ton Ford F-250 to be equipped with a snow plow and spreader unit for snow and removal at a cost of $37,538.00
D. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization of Contract C211-2017 with the Dawn to Dusk Disc Golf Club to provide disc golf programming and activities on the courses throughout the County park system.
2. Consider approval of payment of invoice from Central Mechanical in the amount of $20,224.06 for emergency repairs to the three main water circulation pumps at the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Pat Oblander
1. Consider approval of a project budget of not to exceed $65,000.00 for the purchase of 700 Digium VoIP telephone desk sets with funding of $15,000.00 from the IT budget and $50,000.00 from Capital Outlay.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C212-2017 for annual maintenance with ConvergeOne for an Avaya private branch exchange (PBX) system for a one year term at a cost of $27,068.64
F. COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider approval of Contract C213-2017 with Giuseppina Lidia Rogers as a settlement in Case No. 2012-CV-712.
G. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Update on revenue and expenses.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions