1. Update on Valeo Behavioral Health Care, Inc.—Bill Persinger, CEO.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of Emergency Vehicle Permit for Chad Knochenmus for emergency fire and rescue response for Mission Township Fire District/Shawnee County—Emergency Management.
2. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $4,951.11—District Attorney.
3. Consider acceptance of the Treasurer’s May 2017 bank reconciliation report.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. CORRECTIONS – Brian Cole
1. Consider approval of request to reclassify Licensed Masters Social Worker positions from a range 13 to a range 15, increasing the starting hourly pay rate from $17.77 and hour to $20.54 an hour resulting in a total financial impact to the FY 2017 detention budget of $39,010.74.
C. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C209-2017 with the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment for mosquito surveillance and educational materials with funding of $10,000.00 from the KDHE Bureau of Epidemiology and Public Health Informatics from July 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions
SHAWNEE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH
To be held immediately following the Commission Meeting
2) Food System Assessment – Missty Lechner, Chair, Heartland Healthy Neighborhoods
3) Fetal Infant Mortality Review - Teresa Fisher, Division Manager, Family Health
4) Mosquito Surveillance – Ed Kalas, Division Manager, Health Protection
5) “County Health Rankings – What Will it Take to Improve Shawnee County Health?” – Gianfranco Pezzino, MD, Shawnee County Health Officer
6) Public Comments