II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C196-2017, Memorandum of Agreement with the Shawnee County Office of the District Attorney, to provide space, telecommunications, information management and other administrative support for Mission Essential Functions in the event of an emergency—Corrections.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for Futamura USA Films, Inc., Tecumseh, Kansas.
3. Consider approval of the 2016 Solid Waste Plan Annual Review to be submitted to the KS Dept. of Health and Environment—Solid Waste Management Committee.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – Hans Niska
1. Consider approval of requests for capital expenditures in a total amount of $9,115.20 as follows:
(a) Purchase and installation of an air conditioning unit dedicated to a data closet in the sound room in Landon Arena at a cost of $4,950.00.
(b) Upgrade of lighting fixtures that illuminate the Northwest and Southwest entrances into Landon Arena at a cost of $4,154.20.
C. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY—Pat Oblander
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C197-2017 with Westar Energy for fiber optic attachments to Westar’s distribution poles for five years at a rate of $8.93 per attachment per year billed semiannually payable from the Information Technology budget.
D. DEPARMENT OF CORRECTIONS—Brian Cole
1. Consider approval of request to fill a vacant Account Clerk II position for the records department in the Adult Detention Center at an annual salary, including benefits of $41,452.36.
1. Consider appointment of Bryan Hughes to the Topeka/Shawnee County Riverfront Authority—Commissioner Archer.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions
1. Non-elected Department Head evaluations.