1. Update regarding the GraceMed Health Clinic – Alice Weingartner, Director of Community Development for GraceMed.
II. Unfinished Business
1. Presentation by Spectra regarding management of the Kansas Expocentre and consider authorizing the award of the bid to Spectra and authorization for the Counselor’s office to negotiate a contract.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2017CV000178—Wells Fargo Bank, NA vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas, et al; and Case No. 2017CV000285—Envista Credit Union f/k/a Kansas Super Chief Credit Union vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.—County Clerk.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C170-2017 with Fun Flicks, KS to provide a movie under the stars community event scheduled for July 27, 2017 at the Bettis Family Sports Complex with compensation of $629 payable through the Parks and Recreation outdoor adventure-community events operational budget—Parks + Recreation.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C171-2017 with the Motion Picture Licensing Corporation to obtain an umbrella license for centers and camps to show motion pictures and other audiovisual programs at a cost of $1,415.50 for summer camps with funding from the Revenue Revolving account and $560.50 with funding from the Parks and Recreation before and after school operational budget—Parks + Recreation.
4. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,581.50—District Attorney.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C172-2017 with CBT Nuggets adding a user subscription to provide self-paced online training for multiple technologies used in Information Technology in a total annual cost of $655.44 with funding from the IT 2017 budget—Information Technology.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider approval of 2017 fireworks permits; also authorization and execution of Contract C173-2017 with Jack and Ema Lea Reed, Boomtown, LLC and John Barber releasing the County from liability because Boomtown is putting their stand 46.5 feet from the property owned by Reed’s instead of the required 50 feet.
C. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider approval of request to purchase a 2017 Ford F150, 6.5 ft. bed with 4-wheel drive for the On-site Wastewater Program of the Health Protection Division at a cost of $26,301.00 with funding from tax allocation and fees from the 2017 budget.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C174-2017, amendment to Contract C183-2016, with the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment to provide an additional $1,500.00 to help control tuberculosis, bringing the contract total to $3,500.00 for the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions