1. Recognition of Corrections Specialist Timothy Anderson—Brian Cole, Director of Corrections.
II. Unfinished Business
1. Consideration and a decision by the Board in appeal of sewer variance denial filed by the White Family Trust—County Counselor.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C165-2017 with Lorvette’s to provide food and/or beverages to people visiting parks in accordance with the Food Truck Permit regulations—Parks + Recreation.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding the addition of a membership to Amazon Prime at a yearly cost of $99.00—Sheriff’s Office.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting agenda of May 24, 2017 and minutes of the April 24th meeting.
4. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C166-2017 with Max Sanchez to rent the Agricultural Hall on July 21, 2018 for a Quinceanera—Expocentre.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C167-2017 with LaTosha Ramos and Dale Lake for rental of Heritage Hall on October 13, 2018 for a wedding reception—Expocentre.
6. Consider acceptance of the Treasurer’s annual settlement plus the transfer of Motor Vehicle funds in an amount of $324,537.78.
7. Consider acceptance of 2016 Township, Fire Districts and Shawnee Center Cemetery annual reports—County Clerk.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the Compliance Certification and Invoicing Report for AMR—Emergency Management.
9. Acknowledge receipt of JEDO’s Communications and Compliance Report and Basic Financial Statements together with the Independent Auditor’s Report from Cochran Head Vice & Co., P.A.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS AND RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider approval to award bid to Ad-Wear & Specialty of Texas, Inc. for apparel related to sports leagues, associations, clubs and seasonal department t-shirts and authorization and execution of Contract C168-2017 for same.
C. HEALTH DEPT. – Allison Alejos
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C169-2017 with GraceMed to provide oral health services to Health Dept. WIC clients.
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-24 regarding appointment of Linda Ochs as the Interim Health Dept. Director and approval to advertise the permanent position—Commissioner Archer.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions