II. Unfinished Business
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding renewal of the annual maintenance contract (C145-2017) with CBS Manhattan, LLC for the door access at the Law Enforcement Center at a cost of $38,857.00 with funding from the 2017 budget funds—Sheriff’s Office.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of a report from Cindy Sullivan-Baker, RN and Gregoria Cabrera, Spanish Interpreter, regarding out-of-state travel to the National WIC Education Conference—Health Dept.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C149-2017 with INFAX, Inc. for support services of the digital display system installed around the Courthouse at a cost of $1,733.33—District Court.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C150-2017 with SHI for support services for a new operating system on the Court’s system creating an additional data storage system at a cost of $977.00—District Court.
4. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding adding two memberships for Shawnee County Emergency Communications to the National Emergency Number Association at an annual membership of $137.00 each for a total of $274.00—Sheriff’s Office.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2017CV000173—Corefirst Bank & Trust vs. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas, et al—County Clerk.
6. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $1,990.18—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-21 acknowledging a request from United Methodist Homes, Inc. to issue revenue bonds, Series 2017A, in an estimated aggregate principal amount of $4,650,000.00—Commissioner Archer.
C. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request to issue a “Request for Qualifications” from consulting firms interested in providing professional engineering services for the widening and improvement of SE 45th Street between SE California Ave. to SE Croco Road with funding for the engineering services from the FFY2017 Federal Exchange Fund Program.
D. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of request to solicit “Requests for Priced Proposals” to develop a comprehensive long-range plan for Gage Park at an estimated cost between $75,000.00 and $110,000.00 with funding source(s) to be determined later.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C151-2017 with Hy-Vee to provide food and/or beverages to people visiting parks in accordance with the Food Truck Permit regulations.
1. Acknowledge that Calvin Kenney will be serving on the Parks + Recreation Advisory/Advocacy Board as Commissioners Buhler’s appointment.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions