II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Parks and Recreation Advisory/Advocacy Board meeting minutes of March 28, 2017—Parks + Recreation.
2. Consider approval of request to authorize payment of final expenses in an amount of $350.00 each for Anthony Airington, Michael Smith, and Rita Trueblood—Coroner.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C144-2017 with IBM for support services for an IBM Power 8 computer platform (previously approved as C103-2017 on March 20, 2017 which was an out of date form)—Information Technology.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Jones
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding renewal of the annual maintenance contract (C145-2017) with CBS Manhattan, LLC for the door access at the Law Enforcement Center at a cost of $38,857.00 with funding from the 2017 budget funds.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C146-2017 with the Wakarusa Watershed Joint District #35 for treatment of noxious weeds with a cost recovery rate of 100 percent.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Pat Oblander
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C147-2017 with LogMein, Inc. for remote computer access services at a cost of $3,999.00 with funding from the IT 2017 budget.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C148-2017 with Layton Technology for use of their AuditWizard software that provides auditing capabilities that assist in tracking locations and quantities for hardware and software assets for three years at a cost of $1,485.00 with funding from the IT 2017 budget.
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of request to advertise and fill the position of Director of Human Resources.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions