II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,205.21—District Attorney.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Contract C143-2017 with Beverly Post for lease of the property at 5938 SW 17th Street, Suite 500, beginning November 1, 2017 through February 28, 2019 with monthly rent of $3,911.00—Treasurer’s Office.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-19 authorizing a conditional use permit to establish a public utility facility on property currently zoned “RA-1” Rural Agricultural District and located immediately west of 10624 NW Parr Road in Silver Lake Township—Commissioner Archer.
2. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-20 authorizing a conditional use permit to establish a communication tower on property currently zoned “RR-1” Residential Reserve District and located at 4041 SE Shawnee Heights Road in Tecumseh Township—Commissioner Archer.
C. CORRECTIONS – Brian Cole
1. Consider approval of request to hire a Mental Health Division Manager at a higher hourly rate of $28.30 for an estimated salary, including benefits for the remainder of 2017 (assuming a mid-May start date) of $51,055.52.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions