1. Legislative Update – Jim Crowl, County Counselor.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $581.22—District Attorney.
2. Acknowledge receipt of travel report regarding the Nurse-Family Partnership training held January 9-12, 2017—Health Department.
3. Acknowledge acceptance of Treasurer’s Idle Funds Investment quarterly report for January, February, and March 2017—Treasurer.
4. Consider approval of payment of final expenses in an amount of $350.00 for Kent Michael Brack–Coroner.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C124-2017 with Topeka Township Board for treatment of noxious weeds with a cost recovery rate of 100%--Parks + Rec.
6. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of Commission meeting minutes of March 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30, 2017—County Clerk.
7. Consider approval of request from the Washburn University School of Law to use four courtrooms for the final trials of the Trial Advocacy class to be held April 22, 2017.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C125-2017 with Smiths Detection for maintenance of courthouse metal detection equipment at a cost of $9,758.00 from the general fund.
2. Consider approval of request for out-of-state travel for six employees to attend the 2017 SunGard Public Sector User Group Association Education and Training event at an estimated cost of $11,000.00 paid from the General Expenses of the General Fund.
C. PARKS + RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider approval of request for out-of-state travel for one employee to attend the Special Park District Forum and the National Association of county Parks and Recreation Officials summer annual meeting at an estimated cost less than $2,500.00 paid from the current operating budget.
D. HEALTH DEPARTMENT—Alison Alejos
1. Consider approval of request to apply for the Healthy Community Initiative: Improving Health Equity in Kansas Grant; to hire a Community Health Planner to identify disparities affecting the health of babies and access to healthy foods in an amount of $75,000.00.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions