1. Update on “National Night Out” – Kristi Pankratz, Safe Streets.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C107-2017 with Dover Township for treatment of noxious weeds in Dover Township at a cost of $22.00 per township road mile—Parks + Recreation.
2. Acknowledge receipt of a report certifying that the Ambulance Compliance Officer has found AMR in compliance with the response parameters and requirements for January 2017 and that AMR will be fined an amount of $700.00 for long responses in four different zones—Emergency Management.
3. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $613.69—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Jones
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding an annual maintenance agreement (Contract C108-2017) with Safran Morpho Trak for the RapID Finger Print Scanner in an amount of $6,916.92 funded with 2017 budgeted funds.
C. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request to award the bid for 350,000 gallons of RS-1HM road oil to Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions at a cost of $546,000.00 with funding from the 2017 Public Works road maintenance fund and the Monmouth and Grove Townships road funds.
2. Consider approval of request to award the bid for 12,000 gallons of CRS-1H road oil to Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions at a cost of $19,920.00 with funding from the 2017 Public Works road maintenance fund and the Monmouth and Grove Townships road funds.
1. Consider ratification of Commissioner Archer’s appointment of Mike Morse to replace Michele Stubblefield on the Parks + Recreation Advisory Board and ratification of Councilwoman Sylvia Ortiz’s appointment of Joe Ledbetter to replace Howard Blackmon on this same Board.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions