II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of the March 13th Board of Zoning Appeals and the Planning Commission meeting agendas and minutes of the December 12th, 2016 Board of Zoning Appeals meeting and minutes of the September 12th, 2016 Planning Commission Meeting—Planning Dept.
2. Consider payment of invoice in an amount of $2,662.50 to Underground Vaults and Storage of Hutchinson, Kansas for the rental of offsite record storage—Clerk of the Court.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding the annual renewal of a subscription (Contract C95-2017) for internet access to the Guardian Tracking employee documentation/early intervention system software in an amount of $1,469.00 with funding from the 2017 budget—Sheriff’s Office.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the January 24, 2017 Parks and Recreation Advisory/Advocacy Board meeting minutes.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider approval of request to enter into design/build contract negotiations with Senne and Company Construction for renovations to the courtroom and chambers associated with Division 3.
2. Consider approval of request to advertise and fill a vacant Maintenance Technician I position at a salary, including benefits, of $45,371.60.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C96-2017 with the Capital City Christian Chamber of Commerce for the operation of the 2017 Topeka Family Fun Fest activities on April 15th at Garfield Park with expenses offset by a special event fee and a donation to the Parks and Recreation Foundation totaling $1,660.00.
D. HEALTH DEPT. – Allison Alejos
1. Consider approval of request to apply for the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment’s Aid-to-Local grants in an amount of $1,070,638 for the State Fiscal Year 2018 and authorization and execution of Contract C97-2017 with the University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc. to allow Health Dept. staff to enter required data into the Data Application and Integration Solution for the Early Years system.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions