II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Federal Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification for 2016 and the Federal Forfeiture account summary for 2016—Sheriff’s Office
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones indicating that the 911 PSAP Annual Report for 2016 has been submitted to the Kansas Association of Counties—Sheriff’s Office.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Special Law Enforcement Trust Fund account summary for 2016 including monthly ledgers, showing deposits and expenditures—Sheriff’s Office.
4. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C61-2017 with the Sherwood Improvement District for additional law enforcement services by the Reserve Division for the period January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2019 at a cost to the Sherwood Improvement District of $2,525.00 per month for years 2017 and 2018 and $2,625.00 per month for year 2019 to be deposited into the Reserve Fund—Sheriff’s Office.
5. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,052.33—District Attorney.
6. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Dover Township Treasurer’s Bond—County Clerk.
7. Consider authorization and execution of Contracts C88-2017 through C91-2017 with Luke Broxterman, Jarrod Guth, Rachel Taylor, and Kyler Carpenter for a 90 minute set on the main stage during Old Prairie Town’s Tulips at Twilight event being held on April 7-8 and 14-15 with compensation of $50.00 each—Parks and Recreation.
8. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C92-2017 with Propane Central for equipment to be placed at several Lake Shawnee locations with no cost to the County—Parks and Recreation.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COURT ADMINISTRATION – Chuck Hydovitz
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C93-2017 with Southwest Solutions Group for annual maintenance of lektrievers at a cost of $2,499.62.
C. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request to issue a “Request for Proposals” for the purchase of a tire changer machine at an estimated cost of $17,500.00 with funding from the Solid Waste Collections Operational budget.
D. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C94-2017 with Carlos Mejia Construction for various concrete repairs and replacement and exterior improvements including the re-striping of the parking lots at the Extension Office and Maner Conference Center at a cost of $10,250.00
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-9 updating the County’s change drawer fund resolution—Commissioner Archer.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions