1. Update regarding the GraceMed Health Clinic—Alice Weingartner, Director of Community Development for GraceMed.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $1,262.98—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contracts C84-2017 and C85-2017 with Auburn and Williamsport Townships for treatment of noxious weeds in their jurisdictions at 100% reimbursement.
C. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider acceptance of easements for the SW Urish Road: SW 17th Street to Huntoon project and authorization to pay the property owner the agreed settlement amount of $25,000.00, payable from the Special Highway Improvement Account.
2. Consider approval of a “Request to Exchange Federal Funds under the Federal-Aid Fund Exchange Master Agreement”, with KDOT making available $1,138,659.03 to Shawnee County for Federal Fiscal Year October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017 to be used for all phases of a project development.
3. Consider awarding the bid to Morton Buildings, Holton, Kansas for the design and construction of an equipment/storage building located in Public Works District #3, 13330 NW 62nd Street, Rossville in an amount of $70,000.00 and authorization and execution of Contract C86-2017 for same, payable from the Road Maintenance Fund.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C87-2017 with HTK Architects, PA for architectural services related to the planned renovation of the Kansas Expocentre facilities.
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of request to offer Susan McGhee the position of Deputy Financial Administrator at Step 12 due to her 20 + years of experience resulting in a salary, including benefits, of $97,453.76.
2. Presentation regarding the Kansas Association of Counties budget workshop.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions