1. Presentation of Certificates from the Kansas Association of Counties to Cindy Harper and Cheryl Wickersham for 32 years of service to Shawnee County and to Robert Robbins for 40 years of service to Shawnee County.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Shawnee County Fire District #2 Treasurer’s Bond—County Clerk.
2. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Auburn Township Treasurer’s Bond—County Clerk.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Silver Lake Township Treasurer’s Bond—County Clerk.
4. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding renewal of contract (C64-2017) with KDOT for reimbursement of any overtime incurred for the Special Traffic Enforcement Program for FFY 2017 though FFY2019.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C65-2017, a Memorandum of Understanding, between the Shawnee County Health Department and Stormont-Vail Health Care, for access to electronic health records with no cost to the County—Health Dept.
6. Acknowledge Commissioner Archers’ signature on a letter to the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment for the Shawnee County Health Department to participate in an outreach, prevention and early intervention services program with funding from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment with no cost to the County but with matching funds of $250,000.00 from the Early Childhood Block Grant—Health Dept.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Go Topeka’s Financial Statements as of October 31, 2016.
8. Consider approval of request to authorize final expenses for Allen McClelland in an amount of $350.00—Coroner.
9. Consider approval of request to authorize final expenses for Sean McLaughlin in an amount of $350.00—Coroner.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. ADMINISTATIVE SERVICES—Betty Greiner
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C66 -2017 with the Howard E. Nyhart Company, Inc. to provide GASB 45 Other Postemployment Benefits (OPEB) actuarial services for the 2016 audit.
C. PUBLIC WORKS—Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request for an emergency purchase for replacement and installation of a traffic signal, pole and appurtenances from J. Warren Company at SE 29th & Westedge Road due to a traffic accident at a cost of $11,651.00 with funding from the Special Highway Fund and reimbursement from the driver’s insurance company.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY—Pat Oblander
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C67-2017 with Eagle Software, Inc. for annual maintenance for level one support for CommVault software and hardware support of a SpectraLogic T120 Tape Drive system at a total cost of $11,199.66 with funding from the 2017 Information Technology budget.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C68-2017 with LeanKit, Inc. for a one year subscription to a workflow management service for 10 employee’s use of the “Team Level” service at a cost of $1,800.00 with funding from the Information Technology budget.
3. Consider approval of a request for out-of-state travel for two employees to attend the Tyler Connect 2017 Conference at a cost not to exceed $5,000.00 from the Information Technology budget.
4. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C69-2017with AT&T for an additional 2 years of T1 circuit services from the Shawnee County Courthouse to the Expocentre at a cost of $310.00 per month and between the North Annex and the Hazardous Waste facility at a cost of $460.00 per month funded by the departments utilizing the circuits.
E. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C70-2017 with Mohan Construction for re-construction of the northwest parking lot at the Courthouse at a cost of $438,000.00.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C71-2017 with Green Touch Lawn and Tree for mowing, fertilizing and weed control at the Courthouse ($80.00 per mowing and $105.00 for each fertilization and weed control application; Health Department at 2600 East Circle Drive ($177.00 per mowing and $243.00 for each fertilization and weed control application) and 2115 SW 10th ($60.00 per mowing and $42.00 for each fertilization and weed control application) to be funded from Facilities Maintenance (Courthouse) and Health Department operating budgets.
V. Executive Sessions