II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $6,950.69—District Attorney.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the minutes of the November 30, 2016 Ambulance Advisory Board meeting and notice of meetings to be held March 1, May 24, July 26 and October 25 at 4:00 p.m. at the Topeka/Shawnee County Library—Emergency Management.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT—Dusty Nichols
1. Consider approval of request to award bid and authorization for the County Counselor to negotiate a contract with The Blue Cell LLC for training, seminars and exercises for Operation Pegasus at an estimated cost of $59,000.00.
C. PARKS + RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider approval of the Lake Shawnee restrictions and closings for 2017 community events.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contracts C62-2017 & C63-2017 with the Soldier Township Board and the Kaw River Drainage District for treatment of noxious weeds in their jurisdictions at 100% reimbursement.
V. Administrative Communications
1. Update on Project Topeka campaign.
VI. Executive Sessions
work session on space planning with