II. Unfinished Business
1. Consider approval of Home Rule Resolution HR 2017-1 establishing The Shawnee County Building Code (Second Reading)—Commissioner Archer.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding a reduction of pricing for Epix.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding negotiations with programmers and broadcasters to renew their contracts with Cox.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of Commission meeting minutes of December 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, and 29, 2016—County Clerk.
4. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,147.59—District Attorney.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C51-2017 with Chaiya Shiyr to instruct fitness classes and workshops with compensation of $13.00 an hour—Parks and Recreation.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. DISTRICT ATTORNEY – Michael Kagay
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2017-6 authorizing the issuance of a Credit Card with a credit limit of $7,500.00 to Brenda Albright in the District Attorney’s Office—Commissioner Archer.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of letter (Contract C50-2017) to the Kansas Dept. of Transportation assuming ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and repair of the SW Fairlawn to SW 29th trail/sidewalk that is being constructed by the City of Topeka.
D. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request to extend Traxxis GPS Solutions Engine Diagnostic/GPS Services at a cost of $1,257.75 a month—Solid Waste.
1. Consider appointment of Jeff McMillian as the County’s representative on the ACT Work Ready Communities team—Commissioner Archer.
V. Administrative Communications
1. Update on Project Topeka campaign.
VI. Executive Sessions