1. Recognition of Darren Tolin, Sports Supervisor and recipient of the Sports Branch Professional Award from the Kansas Recreation and Park Association—Erika Devore, KPRA Executive Director.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING—Barry Beagle
1. Consider approval of Home Rule Resolution HR 2017-1, establishing The Shawnee County Building Code (First Reading)—Commissioner Archer.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR—Jim Crowl
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C44-2017 with Harvesters –The Community Food Network, amending Contract C409-2016 to provide certain specified social services, deleting paragraph 19 of Contract C409-2016 to remove the Financial Administrator and the County Counselor as ex-officio members of their Board.
D. EXPOCENTRE—Les Crooks
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C45-2017 with the Bull Mastiffs 2018, represented by Vicki Allenbrand, and the Expocentre (SMG) for use of Domer Arena for a Bull Mastiff dog show barn hunt on September 24, 2018.
E. HEALTH DEPARTMENT—Allison Alejos
1. Consider approval of request for out-of-state travel for two Health Department WIC staff members to attend the National WIC Education Conference on April 2-5 at a cost of up to$4,356.00.
F. PARKS AND RECREATIONS—John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contracts C46-2017 through C49-2017 with Tri-county Drainage District, Menoken Township, Mission Township and the Kansas Department of Transportation for treatment of noxious weeds with a cost recovery rate of 100%.
G. AUDIT-FINANCE—Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of request to post and fill a deputy Financial Administrator position and any position that might result from filling this position at an annual salary, including benefits, of $76,201.00.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions