II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $648.66—District Attorney.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Go Topeka’s 4th Quarter 2016 economic development report to JEDO.
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Soldier Township Treasurer’s Bond in an amount of $30,000.00—County Clerk.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Parks + Recreation Advisory/Advocacy Board meeting minutes of November 22, 2016.
5. Consider approval of Emergency Vehicle Permit for Mark Smith for fire response for Mission Township Fire—Emergency Management.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Rebecca Cartmill
1. Consider approval of request to fill a vacant Office Manager II position at a salary, including benefits, of $55,809.46.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of request to award the bid to Crystal Lake Fisheries for the purchase of Trout to stock Lake Shawnee in the Spring and Fall of 2017, 2018, and 2019 at a cost of $3.38/lb with 7,000 lbs to be released in the Spring and 7,000 lbs to be released in the Fall for the three years and authorization and execution of Contract C42-2017 for same.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Pat Oblander
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract 43-2017 with Optive for annual firewall maintenance, software upgrades, and phone support at a cost of $50,628.52.
V. Administrative Communications
1. Report on plans for Project Topeka kickoff—Brian Cole.
VI. Executive Sessions