1. Quarterly update on Valeo Behavioral Health Care, Inc.—Bill Persinger, CEO.
2. Update on Shawnee County Emergency Communications Center—Sheriff Jones.
II. Unfinished Business
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C20-2017 with Falk Architects, Inc. to provide space planning support services at the Courthouse, North Annex, Elections Office and former fire station located at 1715 SW Topeka Blvd—Facilities Maintenance.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider acceptance of the Treasurer’s Idle Funds Investment quarterly report for October, November, and December 2016—Treasurer.
2. Acknowledge receipt of an out-of-state travel report for the 2016 National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference—Health Department.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY—Pat Oblander
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C22-2017 with Software House International for McAfee Gold Business Support for McAfee Endpoint Protection (Countywide computer virus control software) at a cost of $14,535.00 to be funded from the 2017 Information Technology budget.
C. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider approval of request to accept proposals from Furniture Mall of Kansas to provide and install Mohawk carpet and Johnsonite covebase for the remainder of the calendar year for the remaining flooring replacement projects in Information Technology, Suite 200, Juvenile DA Suite, County Counselor Suite 100 and County Clerk Suite at a total estimated cost of $60,000.00 to be funded from deferred capital maintenance.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider approval of request to add the Director of Administrative Services to the Professional Services Committee.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions